Harbor House and Sexual Assault Crisis Center have joined forces to provide 24/7 support.
These services include:
- A dedicated 24/7 sexual violence crisis line staffed by trained advocates
- A dedicated 24/7 domestic violence crisis line staffed by trained advocates
- Prevention services to address the root causes of domestic violence and sexual assault
- Crisis intervention
- Hospital and law enforcement accompaniment
- A safe place for victims and their children with dedicated spaces to each programmatic area
- Advocacy services
- Legal assistance
- Housing assistance
With our two organizations working together, we are able to provide comprehensive services to address each individual’s unique situation and needs.
We are committed to helping victim-survivors heal and reclaim their life.
Our mission is to serve all people impacted by domestic abuse and sexual assault, lead the shift in perception of violence, and advocate for lasting social change.
Harbor House Receives Lowe’s Hometown Grant
Harbor House is one of 100 nationwide grant recipients
We’re so excited to share that we are the recipients of a Lowe's Hometown Grant, thanks to a nomination from Dixon Ticonderoga that will allow us to continue to increase services for Harbor House clients and create dedicated spaces for victims of sexual assault and those receiving support from Sexual Assault Crisis Center-Fox Cities as we continue to work toward a full merge this fall.